Thursday, November 8, 2007

Note to Self:

Googling your name, when you have a name as common as mine, is probably not a good idea unless your desired outcome was akin to the scene in Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy that I oft reference where Arthur Dent looks into the mirror and sees how small he is in comparison to the rest of the universe (a quote that I swear I'll eventually find again).

Boo on all the other Liz Lawson's! Boo on them! Or maybe we should all join a club, and sit around and eat soft pretzels and salt and quesadillas and listen to music. Because obviously every other Liz Lawson on the planet is exactly like me.

I'm the original model.

Or maybe I'll change my name to ... Zil Noswal. I bet it's few and far between who would share that name with me.

Update: Apparently while there may not be anyone named Zil Noswal, or at least anyone that can be found by a google search, there is a site that has those two words in it. Click on it if you want to barf. I know it's so enticing when someone says "do this and it'll make you REALLY sick!" And yes, I just said barf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok. Jake Gross and Jacob Gross are all over the google search, but they're usually on geneology pages. That's right, my name was popular in 1862.

Janet said...

Whoa! I did NOT read your blog before I wrote mine. Psychic twins, psychic twins.

Twins who'll have dinner together in a couple of dayssssss!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY REALLY LOVE the sdrawkcab elgooG egap...

On second thought - actually, that should be...

egap elgooG sdrawkcab

to be tcerroc about it.....